I am constantly learning new technologies and applying that learning to building valuable and interesting tools.
2019 - Present – Senior Solutions Architect
I partner with Customers, Sales, and Engineering teams to craft scalable and flexible full context observability solutions that provide complete visibility across microservices, monoliths, and everything in between.
- Provide technical guidance to existing customers on product deployment and configuration
- Deliver technical instrumentation and product trainings for Lightstep and OpenTracing
- Scope, design, and implement custom solutions to integrate Lightstep into customer workflows
- Design and implement product analytics strategy to enable Customer Success and Sales teams to expand engagement with key strategic customers see less
2016 - 2019 – Associate Principal
- Lead developer responsible for developing a comprehensive strategy for Automated Analytics at Scale for large enterprises.
- Designed a full stack technical architecture for automating analytical model lifecycle management and led development from prototype to production resulting in client win of $24M.
- Presented a strategy for Model Management at Scale at peer reviewed conferences (Strata San Jose, Strata Singapore) and supported various client facing applicability conversations and pilots.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Summer 2015 – Technology Analyst Program (Intern)
- Focused on Business Process Improvement Initiatives with a global team of fellow interns as part of the Global Enterprise Technology (GET) Immersion program.
Summer 2014 – Information Technology Leadership Program (Intern)
- Redesigned internal support websites using modern technologies to make them more user friendly and accessible
- Gained experience with the Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) process
- Worked to deliver a report creation functionality for a PLM tool according to business requirements
Spring 2014 – IT Major Projects (Intern)
- Worked to Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) legacy data into SAP using SAP Business Objects Data Services tool
- Supported the Vendor and Material Master Data team with monitoring and maintaining Data Quality Standards using SAP Information Steward tool
- Served as the Media and Communications Director of the Intern/Co-op Advisory Board
The Ohio State University
2012 - 2016 – Bachelor’s Degree, Computer Science and Engineering
- Orientation Leader, Office of International Affairs
- Teaching Assistant, Software Components
- Trip Leader and Climbing Instructor, Outdoor Adventure Center